Hi my name is Kenzie. I love my new blog, I would really love it you came onese in a while. I would love to see your blogs please when you comment please leave you blog name thats bye!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Hi Kenzie, What a cute picture you put on your new blog. I bet that was from the 4th of July. Amanda is a nice big sister to help you with your blog. My granddaughter Claire just made a new post too. Why don't you go to her blog and say hi. http://sparklingclaire.blogspot.com
You can come by and visit me too if you like. Have a good day.
you are so cute in that pic lil sis love you older sister amanda
ReplyDeleteHi Kenzie,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute picture you put on your new blog. I bet that was from the 4th of July. Amanda is a nice big sister to help you with your blog.
My granddaughter Claire just made a new post too. Why don't you go to her blog and say hi.
http://sparklingclaire.blogspot.com
You can come by and visit me too if you like.
Have a good day.
Hi Kenzie it's Kyla, my blog is http://kit-katkylasblog.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSo yeah, if you want to visit mine cool